A basic annual subscription to E-Commerce Law Reports is £480 (£500 outside UK).
which gets you:
- 6 bi-monthly hard copies of the publication
- Complete online access to the publication for a single user
- Fully searchable online archives, stretching back to 2001
A site licence annual subscription to E-Commerce Law Reports is £1,000 which gets you:
- All of the benefits from the basic annual subscription (you'll still receive one print copy of the journal per month)
- Plus complete online access to the publication for up to five individual users
For any subscription enquiries, please contact Adelaide Pearce at email@example.com or call 0207 012 1387.