- France has amended its new gambling laws to ban all betting exchanges, reports The Guardian @
- NCAA will pay $750k to Andrew Oliver, who was ruled ineligible as he was represented by lawyer in talks with pro teams.
- FIFA has cleared Manchester United to sign French 16-yr-old Paul Pogba, reports the BBC @
- The UCI has denied that the Astana team was given preferential treatment at this year's Tour de France. Press release @
- The Rugby Football League is to speak to Sean Long about allegations made about betting in the game, reports the BBC @
- A Rugby Football Union task force has put forward recommendations to combat cheating in rugby union. Press release @
- The Court of Arbitration for Sport has adopted a revised code of sport-related arbitration. Press release @
To follow World Sports Law Report on Twitter, click here.